Ignition Switch Went Bad

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

1. replaced switch and cylinder key (1 reports)
2004 Pontiac Grand Am accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Pontiac Grand Am:

2004 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Aug 242010

Grand Am GT Air Ram V6

i have had nothing but problems with this car! the car ignition would not turn leaving me sit in a store parking lot! i called my boyfriend who insisted i didn't have the car in park (i did).not to mention it was 100 degrees that day! I didn"t include the towing charge in what it cost me! $125 for the switch and @$400 for the key cylinder. that isn"t even what i got charged for the labor! my mechanic cut me a break on that!

- , Berwick, PA, USA