NHTSA — Structure: Body: Door Problems Seal Of This Might Hurt

2004 Pontiac Grand Am body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Pontiac Grand Am:

2004 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Jan 132005

Grand Am 6-cyl

5 days after I purshased the 2004 Grand Am I was driving on the expressway and heard an air leak coming from driver's side door. I called the dealership, but was unable to set up an appointment to fix the leak since the vehicle would be in the shop for a couple of days. I was unable to get a rental car because of my age so I couldn't make an appointment at the dealership. The car was brand new at the time of purchase.

- Toledo, OH, USA

Aug 022004

Grand Am

Upon closing my car door, the plastic frame around the outside of the side window cut my thumb open.

- Ore City, TX, USA