NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator Assembly Problems

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

2.9

2004 Pontiac Grand Am cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Pontiac Grand Am:

2004 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Aug 242007

Grand Am 6-cyl

Hi..my name is deborah braun..I would like to report recall on my vechile. I bought 2004 pontaic Grand Am GT last April 7th of 2006 at kelley's northside Chevrolet in evansville Indiana with low mileage 30,427. I don't know how long the radiator had the problem. Til now last month it appeared that the radiator got worse and can't drive in bad condition. I took my vechile to 2 different mechanic to look at the radiator. They said that I need new radiator. I can't believe that I had bad radiator because I don't drive that much in 1 year after I bought it.right now the milage on my vechile is only 48,400.. impossilble. So that why I want to file complaint report recall on my vechile..it might be from manfacture..other reason is that I can't afford to pay for new radiator whcih I think I shouldn't pay for this..also I had warranty but will not cover the radiator just for the parts..if you reply me back soon as possible.that would be nice if you can email me or call me thur tty..I am deaf. I sure hope you can help me in any way you can..here is my email address is katdeb5658@hotmail.com my phone number is 812 937 7122 and please use relay 711 first then give my phone number..thanks deborah braun

- Dale, IN, USA