NHTSA — Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch Problems

CarComplaints.com Seal Of Pretty Good

3.3

2005 Pontiac Grand Am accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Pontiac Grand Am:

2005 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Sep 152006

Grand Am 6-cyl

I purchased this vehicle in April of 2006. September of 2006 the vehicle began locking and unlocking by itself, whether I'm driving or in park. I changed the battery in the remote car alarm, but that did not help. I have three children and I am not comfortable riding in a vehicle with this type of defect.

- Largo, FL, USA