NHTSA — Interior Lighting Problems Seal Of Pretty Good

2005 Pontiac Grand Am accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Pontiac Grand Am:

2005 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Jan 182011

Grand Am 6-cyl

My turn signals wouldn't turn off and they just click click click click. It cost me over $300 to have this fixed. I was never aware of any recall on this type of vehicle. I have read the different complaints about this vehicle that had the same problem I had. These cars should have been recalled. If the were, I was never notified and should be compensated for what I paid to have this problem solved.

- Lansing, IL, USA

Feb 082007

Grand Am 6-cyl

I bought this car in februaruy 2007, and as soon as I got home with it the interior light stopped working. The interior light kept going on and off, it would only work when it wanted to. I brought the car to the dealer ship and they said they fixed it, but I am having the same problem again. I have only had this car for 4 months, and this wasthe 2nd time that I wa S bringing it to the dealership for the same problem, and now I am having problem with the air conditioner light. The car is almost brand new, cost me about $17,000, and only had about 20,000 miles on it.

- Coxsackie, NY, USA