NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems

CarComplaints.com Seal Of Pretty Good

2.0

2005 Pontiac Grand Am miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Pontiac Grand Am:

2005 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Jan 152016

Grand Am

I have a two door Grand Am and both windows are messed up where they will not power up or down. This has previously happened to me where a plastic bracket snapped off inside the door causing the window to not work. The window is off the track and something is broken on the inside causing this to happen. This is a major problem with Pontiac Grand Am. It has been well documented but GM has not issued any recall on it. I feel it is a major safety issue as I can't use either window, driver or passenger side, in my car.

- Midlothian, IL, USA

Aug 152013

Grand Am

I'm not sure police and fire departments, media coverage made the local issues in Colorado springs, Colorado.

- Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Apr 012006

Grand Am 6-cyl

I need to know if there has been a recall on this car. When I purchased the car in 2006, there was no horn at that time. Someone told me that there had been a recall for this problem.

- Douglasville, GA, USA