1996 Pontiac Grand Prix
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 1996 Grand Prix accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- heater control knob broken1
- key won't turn in the ignition1
- steering wheel radio volume uncontrollable1
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.2
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner2
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting1
- NHTSA: Seats1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Seat Heater/Cooler1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Prix Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Grand Prix compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Prix overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Prix.