NHTSA — Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly Problems

1998 Pontiac Grand Prix accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix:

1998 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Mar 242000

Grand Prix

I have had the sun roof fixed 6 times. I was told by the mechanic, jon ziegler, on the last occassion that they could not fix it for me and that I should try another dealer. I believe that there is a flaw in the design of the sunroof as I have discussed this with other car owners who are having similar problems.

- Philadelphia, PA, USA