NHTSA — Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint Problems

1998 Pontiac Grand Prix accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix:

1998 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Oct 201999

Grand Prix

I have had two car accidents. In both accidents the air bags did not come out and the seat belts offered no protection either. The design of the neck restrain allowed my neck to go back causing severe injury to a disc. If the saftey system failed one time I wondered. But failed twice the car or design has problems. When first purchasing my car they had to replace the shifter when I bought the car. Again I am having the same problem will not shift out of park.

- Pasadena, TX, USA