Blower Only Works On Some Speeds

6.0

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix:

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Feb 012008

Grand Prix SE 3.8L V6

Blower lost 1st and 2nd speeds, I'm really not sure what the problem is. I looked in a repair manual and it sounds like its the blower speed resistor circuit. However, I don't have the money to pay someone to fix it and I have no idea where to locate the resistor circuit to fix it myself. If anyone has any information on this problem please let me know, my e-mail is just4fun555@yahoo.com.

- , Holland, MI, USA