Water Leak On Passenger Floor

2. replace the cowling under windshield (1 reports)
1999 Pontiac Grand Prix accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix:

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Nov 222011

Grand Prix GPT V6

So when it rains (and it rains a lot in NorthWest Washington) my passenger side floor board gets a little wet, today after not really touching my car for a couple days I get in and I have a mini pool going on! I now have a tarp over it at night so hopefully that helps but I really need some ideas what it might be... cause I can not drive around with moisture in my car cause it will freeze!!

- , Arlington, WA, USA

Jul 122006

Grand Prix 4DR GT

a couple weeks ago I was driving down to Indiana and after I got to my destination I got back in my car about 3 hours later and there was a puddle of water about 2 inches deep on my passenger floor. From what i've read and heard it seems to be a very common problem!! First I had the 1999 dodge Intrepid that sucks because of the crappy 2.7l engine that Chrysler fails to acknowledge and recall. Now all sorts of little problems with the Pontiac. These Domestic car manufacturers wonder why everyone goes foreign. Domestic vehicles suck when it comes to reliability!!

- , Holland, MI, USA