1999 Pontiac Grand Prix
Worst 1999 Grand Prix engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- leaking coolant, cracked intake manifold gasket21
- engine compartment caught on fire while parked5
- randomly stalls4
- engine misfiring, runs roughly3
- difficulties starting after engine is warm2
- cylinder misfiring1
- leaks oil and antifreeze all over and caught on fire1
- motor started a fire1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling62
- NHTSA: Engine43
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine34
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline17
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Prix Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Grand Prix compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Prix overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Prix.