Cylinder Misfiring

8.0

1. major tune up (1 reports)
1999 Pontiac Grand Prix engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix:

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Apr 152003

Grand Prix GT

A year to date my car is back in the shop becuase I thought the same problem was happening with intake manifold. However, this time it is just the cylinder misfiring which could have been a result of the intake manifold cracking and water getting in the cylinder. I just read on this home page that an upgraded probe into engine fires of the 3.8l V6 is being done. This does not surprise me. This is a poorly designed engine and GM should be ashamed of themselves for putting out a product this poorly built. I foresee future problems to come and will be getting rid of my vehicle ASAP.

- , Murrieta, CA, USA