Motor Started A Fire

8.0

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix:

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Oct 042011

Grand Prix Super Charced 3800

I have a 2000 grand prix and just a few months ago i pulled up to school to drop my 6yo son off and I was talkin to a friend in the parking lot when someone call out my name, when I turned to see what the problem was I seen that my car was smoking under toe hood, nit even five min. later flames started to come up. I called in to GM the next day when I was told about the recall, but GM keeps telling me that they cant cover it... can anyone help me out with information on what I need to do???

- , Little Rock, AR, USA