2000 Pontiac Grand Prix accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

May 082007

Grand Prix SE 3.1L V6

Okay the dash rattles too. We're driving down the highway and it begins to rattle as if something is beneath the car. We've looked. I mean, there's nothing as far as we can see that would be rattling, but yet, it does! What the?

- , Louisville, KY, USA

Nov 012003

Grand Prix GT

I bought this car brand new off of the lot. I have had loose interior trim problems, loose exterior panel problems as well as leaking radiator and power steering assembly.

Now the radio light is shorting out, as well as the window motor. I have had my dash tightened under warranty 3 times. I feel that all of the time spent screwing with dash, they shorted out my radio lights and probably the something in my window. It is now out of warranty and these my dash still rattles.

In short, if I am going to spend this much for a new car, I expect it to work. Even the little things. I had a 1993 Honda Accord EX before this and had no problems.

I will never buy another GM car again. That is how frustated I am.

- , Canal Winchester, OH, USA