Interior Lights Fall Out Of Place

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

May 082007

Grand Prix SE 3.1L V6

The driver door interior lights continue to fall out of their place. You can see that they have been glued several times before we had gotten the car, yet they continue to fall out. If you pull the hood release, it presses against the plastic interior and pushes it off the door hinge. Also my buttons on my dash and my radio seem to go in and out and my low coolant light will not go off even when the coolant level is full!!! I'm beyond frustrated with this car. We've read the entire manual, did all the things it told to do, yet it still doesn't fix it!

- , Louisville, KY, USA