Water Leaking Into Interior

8.0

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Jun 012008

Grand Prix GT 3.8L V6

I have had this problem for a long time and I have not ever fixed it. When it rains my passenger side floor board gets soaked because of the leaking gasket AROUND THE BLOWER MOTOR FOR THE AC. GM improperly sealed the blower and sometimes if I park on an incline with the rear in the highest position, then I can prevent the rain from leaking into the front floorboard. If it rains really hard, I can accumulate 2 or 3 inches of rain on the passenger side floorboard. GM SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS REPAIR.

- , Irving, TX, USA

Dec 202011

Grand Prix GTP 3.8L

I have water in the driver floor board. I had use the dry vac to clean it up.

pulled carpet up and found a lake. I have checked under dash, checked

seals on door and jamb. The sun roof is not leaking. Has anyone had this

problem and how did you fix it.

- , St. Albans, WV, USA