Engine Stalls/Dies While Driving

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Apr 072010

Grand Prix 3.8L

I just wanna know how to maintain this car is has very low mileage but have a lot of different problem such as enigne light keep coming on after getting the problem fix I also noticed that there was a recall on this call... I'm asking for some help in repairing this car if its a manfacture problem with it...

- , Charlotte, NC, USA

Nov 152007

Grand Prix GT V6

When getting ready to slow down or stop, all of a sudden my car will completely shut down, to where I can't turn the wheel. My tachometer will go to 0 at any time, and that is usually a signal that it could die at anytime. Also, my TRAC light is on in the car, but has been on for a while.

- , Morgantown, WV, USA