2000 Pontiac Grand Prix
Worst 2000 Grand Prix transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure (automatic)13
- car stalled then no start1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission29
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Shift Pattern ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Prix Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Grand Prix compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Prix overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Prix.