Wheels Make Grinding Noise

7.0

1. change the wheel hubs (1 reports)
2000 Pontiac Grand Prix wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Apr 252014

Grand Prix V6

I have had my car worked on THREE times for same crazy problem!!!!!!!!! Its costing me a lot of money that I don't have as a single mother. I have had the brakes changed twice and rotors resurfaced two- three times and just recently put a wheel bearing on and it helps for a moment then BAM its right back to making same noise and it is ONLY when I apply the brakes when in drive, NEVER does noise when I am backing up and applying the brakes........ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At my wits end and don't know what to do next!

- , Monticello, KY, USA

Aug 202006

Grand Prix GTP 3.8L V6 Sc

found the car made grinding noise esp @ high speeds. change both front wheel hubs/abs sensors (all one piece). the noise went away and the car was quiet again. be careful putting them in not to tare the wires out of the hub.

- , Worcester, MA, USA