Tail Light Out

4.0

2001 Pontiac Grand Prix accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2001 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Nov 012009

Grand Prix GT 3.2L V6

One day I was driving my car, flicked on my left turn signal and was surprised to hear that the clicking was rather rapid. My wife said that usually happens when a bulb is blown out. I investigated the car to see my left tail light was burnt out. After speaking with her family (two members of which own Pontiac as well) their left tail lights were burnt out too. I've replaced the bulbit several times only to find the panel was slightly lose, causing water and moisture to build into the panel, burning out the light. I tried to have the dealership seal it off (HUGE RIPOFF) and nothing.. I guess I should get a whole new left panel, eh?

- , Johnsonburg, PA, USA