- August 8: GM Recalls 269,000 Vehicles, 66th Recall of 2014
- August 6: Recall Notices Haunt Family of GM Victim, Ben Hair
- June 16: General Motors Flushes Another $420,000 Down the Drain
- June 10: Toyota Cars Still Have Explosive Air Bags
- June 3: GM Sends Recall Notices To Families of Deceased Accident Victims
2001 Pontiac Grand Prix
exhaust system Problems
Worst 2001 Grand Prix exhaust system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- catalytic converter failure2
- exhaust smell inside the car1
- stock exhaust failure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Emission ...5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Manifold/Header/Muffler/Tail ...4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Emission ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Prix Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Grand Prix compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Prix overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Prix.