NHTSA — Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System Problems

2002 Pontiac Grand Prix accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2002 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Oct 142009

Grand Prix

My 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GT had the following issue which I believe should be a recall. - I was driving my vehicle when my heater blower motor shut off. I would drive for a few more minutes then it would come back on. This would happen at the freq of 1 time per month. The freq began to increase to the point is was several times per km. Off, on, off, on etc. I eventually took it to the dealer, it was a wire harness $ $500 maintenance is what it is, but the same problem turns the headlights off ( not dash lights ) and rear defrost off. In the summer I was driving my vehicle and my headlights were flashing a pedestrian walking infront of my vehicle. It was then I realized the headlights were affected. This is an fyi

- Whitby, 00, USA