Abs/Trac Control Lights On With A Hum Noise

2002 Pontiac Grand Prix accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2002 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Mar 132009

Grand Prix ES 3.8L V6

I replaced both wheel speed sensors/hub and bearing assemblies, last spring. read numerous complaints about the abs/track off lights coming on from other owners. A loud hum comes from the front wheels as I accelerate and/or rock the steering wheel. This has been a constant problem for myself as well as other GM owners. I cannot believe there was not a recall on this car and other GM cars with the same problem. I've read thousands of the same symptoms and complaints. Of course our corrupt government can bail them out though and let the hardworking people keep paying to get their piece of sh*t GM product fixed. No wonder your going bankrupt. All your sh*t sucks. Never again will I buy a GM product.

- , Lockport, IL, USA