Windshield Wiper Does Not Work

6.0

1. new wiper motor (1 reports)
2002 Pontiac Grand Prix windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2002 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Mar 232007

Grand Prix SE 3.8L V6

Today my drivers side windshield wiper quit working, and I don't know what happened, and I don't think it's the regulator, and I can't afford the 400+ dollars to replace it. I can hear the motor working, but the wiper only twitches when you turn it on. the Car has 48,000 miles on it, and its the 4 door SE, and when I got it, used, there was no report that the wipers had broken before.

- , Mount Royal, NJ, USA