8.0

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Dec 082012

Grand Prix SE 3.1L

Blower will only work on 5, 1-4 do not work at all. Headlights also turn off on settings 1-4. I discovered this problem driving home from work at 10:00pm-not a good experience to discover your headlights don't work as you're driving 45mph on a dark road!! I know from internet research, that this is a widespread problem. I have also read the solution is a new ignition switch. I have already had to replace the blower motor, blower motor resistor at least once, and countless heater control knobs. I am sick of fixing one thing only to have it break AGAIN, or have something else go wrong!! Next car I buy is a TOYOTA!!!!

- , Cambridge, OH, USA

Aug 222010

Grand Prix 3.1L

I have an 03 pontiac grand prix. blower motor only works on 5 all the time, but will work on all settings sometimes, but will just stop working sometimes. and when the headlights are on auto they will go out when the blower quits. don't know the problem so let me know if you know the problem please.

- , Jamestown, TN, USA