NHTSA — Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System Problems

2.0

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Mar 102014

Grand Prix

There were several problems with my car beginning with rear defrost not working. The air would only work on high. Then as I was driving home one night I turned the fan to the air/heat off and my headlights went out nearly causing me to run off the road. Then at some point my car would not start and I would have to keep trying. Then it would not start at all. At first I was told it was the starter so I had that replaced, only to find out it was not the starter. Finally the problem was solved amazingly enough it was the ignition switch. There should be recalls on all these vehicles before more people are injured or killed because of a faulty product.

- Buchanan, TN, USA