2003 Pontiac Grand Prix
Worst 2003 Grand Prix electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blower motor erratic and affecting headlights3
- battery drain1
- dies when key falls from ignition1
- indicator lights not shutting off1
- power door locks don't work1
- NHTSA: Electrical System12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Prix Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Grand Prix compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Prix overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Prix.