Dies When Key Falls From Ignition

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Sep 192014

Grand Prix

While driving the car, the car killed not just one occasion but twice the key fell out of the ignition, almost hit the gate. I called 18002221020 and was told there are no active recalls for my vehicle, and I should bring it to the car dealership and have it repaired at my own cost. Even though there is a recalled for this exact problem for 2003 Grand Prix. As soon as I am able I am getting another vehicle I don't feel safe and I don't feel like they are willing to stand behind their product.

- , BAton Rouge, LA, USA