NHTSA — Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls Problems

2.2

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Jun 112009

Grand Prix

I own a 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix today is July 6 and within the last 3 weeks I have had all four windows in my car go down and not come back up I have been told that the regulators are all out and that the cost of repair is approx. $636 per window is this a known defect?

- Manor, TX, USA

Apr 102004

Grand Prix 6-cyl

My driver window stoped working, I checked the harness and it is on tight. The car only has 40,000 miles on it. Should this be happening" is there a recall" my warranty is past and I dont need to be spending the money to have this fixed when I just got the car 7 months ago.

- Lodi, CA, USA