2004 Pontiac Grand Prix
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2004 Grand Prix AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blower motor will not shut off40
- blower motor burned out11
- blower motor works intermittently4
- heater does not get warm enough2
- heater fan is noisy2
- hvac not working2
- blower resistor caught on fire1
- both fans do not run1
- heater not working properly1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Prix Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Grand Prix compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Prix overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Prix.