Horn Goes Off On Its Own

6.0

2004 Pontiac Grand Prix accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2004 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Jul 012007

Grand Prix GT

Went off one time all on its own, pulled the fuse for a day or so, then re-installed it. Seemed as if problem solved - for awhile.

Then one day at work (out in the field) I get a call from my boss telling me my car horn is going off - NOT the alarm mode - just steady horn. By the time I get there, fuse has blown, so I pull it again. Using the fob and unlock/lock the doors, I can hear the relay click - so far so good?

Tried the fuse again, nothing, now not even the relay works, so will be jumping it out to see if that's the problem.

If anybody else has experienced this, I'd love to know.

- , Windsor, ON, Canada