Lacks Sufficient Headroom

9.0

1. get a car with more headroom (2 reports)
2004 Pontiac Grand Prix accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2004 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Feb 182006

Grand Prix GTP

I'm only 5' 9" tall and my head hits the headliner. I can't believe that GM would igore the ergonometric design like this. I can't imagine what a 6' person would do!!!!

- , Coppell, TX, USA

Sep 072003

Grand Prix GT2

I find it frustrating that a 5'10" man who sits up straight can't ride in this car without his head hitting the roof of the car. I contacted GM and were told that they would not redesign the car for me. I made an attempt to return the car for another larger car and was informed that they would not take the car back. I always thought that you had three days to break any contract. I found out that in the state of Michigan you do not.

- , Clinton Twp., MI, USA