Traction Control Light On

8.0

2004 Pontiac Grand Prix accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2004 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Jul 252009

Grand Prix GT 3.8L

I'm driving and then the message center displays "engine power reduced" and "sevice traction control". My car then does not increse in speed and i have to pull over and turn off the car and turn it on again! Sometimes it works fine again and sometimes it does not! I took it to the chevy dealer and they supposedly fixed it but it did it again! At the dealership they replaced the throtle body and recalibrated idle and gave me a bill of $1,400.00. I took it back to them and now they are telling me that it is the gas pedal that does not work! I dont know what to do!!!!! Any answers out there!!!!!

- , Brownsville, TX, USA