NHTSA — Suspension: Front: Hub Problems

2004 Pontiac Grand Prix suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2004 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Oct 012013

Grand Prix

I have a 2004 Grand Prix gtp bought about 5 years ago take a year I bought it had to replace hub assembly on drive side car has leaked water in the passenger side floor that is cause my cowl is bad cant find one the about a year too later had to replace the hub assembly and the harness again and now my break is pulsating and now asked someone why its doing that they said its probably my hub assembly they should not see theses cars everyone I have talked to has had nothing but problems out of this year model I don't have the to fix this stuff would like to have it fixed for free.

- Corbin, KY, USA