Transmission Slips

8.0

$1,700.00

2004 Pontiac Grand Prix transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2004 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Apr 262013

Grand Prix GTP 3.2L V6

proper maintenance schedule not yet due for transmission maintenance? what happened

Update from May 24, 2013: internal pump sheared off. rebuilt original transmission

- , Ambler, PA, USA

May 152008

Grand Prix GTP 3.8L V6 Supercharged

This car has had the typical problems with the blower motor and the clogged condensate drain tube and now I find out that this trans problem is also typical of this car. The dealer is no help and I may have to put out big bucks to replace the trans. I will buy a Honda next time.

- , Oak Park, MI, USA

Nov 262007

Grand Prix 3.8L V6

Well I guess I cant complain to much I do have 211000 Miles on my car.I will drive it till it doesn't drive anymore before I replace it.This car has had one set of brakes ,a catalytic converter replaced,one wheel bearing,a battery replaced at 201000 MILES,No Tune Up,only oil changes and of course tires .Everything I have said has been the only things done to this car this has been by far one of the best cars I have ever had.I drive 60 Miles oneway 5 Days a week,have kids ,doctor apps.,activities,and divorced which adds for extra work too.Sure wish that transmission wasn't going out,but we will save up.THIS CAR HAS BEEN WORTH IT !

- , Lascassas, TN, USA