NHTSA — Other Problems

4.3

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Jul 252005

Grand Prix 6-cyl

I recently purchased a 2005 Grand Prix (gp), I very quickly noticed that the bakes were rubbing making a loud noise when pressing the brakes in a hurry, well as a result to this it has nearly caused accidents, after taking the vehicle to the Pontiac dealer, they test drove my car and said they were rubbing and made me a appointment to return, and that's when they told me there was nothing wrong that they also drove another 2005 and it did the same so basically they all do that, I really do not think this is safe and it really needs to be investigated. Thank you in advance on this matter.

- Sumter, SC, USA