NHTSA — Tires Problems

2.2

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Jan 032013

Grand Prix 6-cyl

Purchased mic defender tires Jan 3, 2013 and they are cracked on the sides they tell me they mite blow out on the road.

- Sunrise, FL, USA

Jan 032013

Grand Prix 6-cyl

I purchase mic 73391 defender tires and they are cracking on the sides, I was told they could get a blow out. Is there a recall on this tires. I purchased them Jan 2013 at tire choice auto car care. I also would like to know about the steering knuckle on my 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix.

- Sunrise, FL, USA

Feb 262007

Grand Prix 6-cyl

My Pontiac 2005 Grand Prix came with Goodyear tires, two of which needed to be replaced after 18,317 miles. The tires were regularly rotated, balanced, and aligned prior to this.

- Huntington Woods, MI, USA