NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: Disc: Rotor Problems

2006 Pontiac Grand Prix brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2006 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Oct 302007

Grand Prix 8-cyl

I was told by my dealership that my 2006 Grand Prix gxp needs brakes and rotors already at 15K miles. This does not seem normal to me or to anyone that I talk to for that matter. This car is a year old. I have owned GM vehicles for 10 years and never once had a problem with brakes or rotors, this soon. This seems to me as a manufacturing defect not a driver induced problem.

- Ewing, NJ, USA