NHTSA — Structure Problems

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Jul 302008

Grand Prix 6-cyl

I noticed almost immediately after purchasing this automobile that there was a very loud rattling noise seeming to come from the dash area. I have ignored it until today when my son was driving me to church. He told me that I needed to have it checked out because it could be serious. That is why I am now checking into recall notices for this vehicle.

- Kansas City, MO, USA