2008 Pontiac Grand Prix
Worst 2008 Grand Prix engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- reduced engine power light on3
- check engine fault codes ~ po 0455 & po04491
- loss of acceleration1
- manifold gasket leak, coolant in oil1
- stalling at start1
- stalls while driving1
- NHTSA: Engine13
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Prix Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Grand Prix compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Prix overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Prix.