NHTSA — Fuel/Propulsion System Problems

2008 Pontiac Grand Prix fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

May 112015

Grand Prix

My vehicle has problems with the steering. I was told by my mechanic that my rack and pinon assembly column needs replacing because of a leak. My airbags intermittent work with a passenger sitting in the front seat. My car does this weird jerking motion when I try to accelerate. I not sure if it's my transmission or my engine. I have had the ignition switch replaced in my vehicle and I haven't noticed any changes. I was GM would address my concerns because I am greatly concerned for my safety and my families.

- Austin, TX, USA

May 222014

Grand Prix

When I fill my car up to full tank my car doesn't start. The ignition switch takes two tries.

- Greensboro, NC, USA