Front Tie Rod Failure

4.0

2000 Pontiac Montana drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Pontiac Montana:

2000 Pontiac Montana Owner Comments

Aug 092007

Montana V6

very annoying sound once the van gets warmed up and when I hit the breaks The noise is very loud and also very embarrassing the sound is a squeeky scraping sound. This happens everytime I drive . I took the car to a mechanic I was told that it was the front tire rod and that their was also a gasket leak that could cost me three hundred dollars.

- , Yonkers, NY, USA