Back Passenger Lights Does Not Work

2001 Pontiac Montana electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Pontiac Montana:

2001 Pontiac Montana Owner Comments

Apr 282007

Montana ES 3.2LV6

I have had this problem with this montana since I bought it, I thought I just blew a tail light but within a month it went stupid again. I took it in they put another bulb in it it did not work so they tested it said it was the casing that was malfunctioning. I have talked to several other people in my city with the same year montana and they are having the same problems. Also the passenger side power window wont go up or down from either side. The back wiper blade does not work either. Everyone that I talk to are having the same problem is there a way we can get this major expensive problem put on the recall list?!!!!!!!

- , Jackson, MI, USA