2001 Pontiac Montana
Worst 2001 Montana engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- head gasket failure11
- intake gasket w/ suspected head gasket failure2
- intake gasket leak1
- spun rod bearings1
- will not slow down after taking foot off gas pedal1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Montana Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Montana compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Montana overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Montana.