Will Not Slow Down After Taking Foot Off Gas Pedal

8.0

2001 Pontiac Montana engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Pontiac Montana:

2001 Pontiac Montana Owner Comments

Jan 152015

Montana EX V6

Tried to exit off interstate and my van would Not Slow Down. I did not have cruise on because it has never worked consistently. I put it in neutral and it REVVED UP, I thought the engine was going to blow up. It seems to only happen when I am on the interstate. Oxygen sensor is new. Scary when driving, it is like a 3 thousand pound runaway missile.

- , Lakeland, FL, USA