Gas Gauge Faulty

8.0

1. new sensor system (1 reports)
2001 Pontiac Montana fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Pontiac Montana:

2001 Pontiac Montana Owner Comments

Apr 072015

Montana

Bought the van thought a full tank of gas I got 40 miles out of town and it quite. I call a tow truck and had towed back to dealer found out the gas gauge was broken. It said I have a full tank and in reality it was on E. I'd put gas in and as we used it, the gauge would go between full and half a tank. You need a reliable gauge when you travel a lot.

- , bad axe, MI, USA