Leaking Coolant

8.0

2. change the lower intake manifold gasket (1 reports)
  3. replace radiator (1 reports)
2002 Pontiac Montana cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Pontiac Montana:

2002 Pontiac Montana Owner Comments

May 202013

Montana 3.4L V6

My granddaughter I am now raising has asthma... And I need it fixed ASAP.

- , Jasper, IN, USA

Dec 172011

Montana 2D 3.4L V6

Many complaints on the web including a Canadian class action lawsuit. I am currently trying to push GM to step up for the repair. With the mileage I know it is an uphill battle, but the issue has been present for some time, and GM never notified us that there was any issue. So far, $70 to have GM agree the problem is the lower intake manifold gasket, which they have redesigned.

- , Libertyville, IL, USA

Jun 082011

Montana Special Edition 3.4L V6

Van reaked of anti freeze. It never overheated but it needed coolant every week. Ended up replacing the radiator.

- , Spring Creek, PA, USA

Dec 102008

Montana

The car was leaking coolant, so I paid $2000 the first time to fix the problem only to find out the first mechanic did not replace the part. The second one charged me $600.00 and did the job.

- , Princeton, BC, canada