2002 Pontiac Montana
fuel system Problems
Worst 2002 Montana fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel sender/sensor not working2
- fuel pump failure1
- fuel pump relay switch keeps blowing1
- gas leaking from tank where fill neck enters1
- o2 sensor failure1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline9
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage4
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Montana Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Montana compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Montana overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Montana.