Ac Blower Is Weak

6.0

2004 Pontiac Montana AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Pontiac Montana:

2004 Pontiac Montana Owner Comments

Oct 232005

Montana Extended 3.2L

Quite annoying when it is about 100 degrees Fahrenheit outside. If the center console units are shut off, then the side units almost blow enough air, if you stick your face right in front of them. My husbands neon will blow you out of the car it is so cold. GRRRRRRRRR!!! I want more air. The power window switch went out at 70,000 on the passenger site. The driver side power window switch went out at 113,000. The steering is crap, and only turns like a power wheel to the right when the air is really moist is the only time it feels ALMOST normal. I think the engine or transmission is going out now, so I guess I will have to get a new car, and this one is not even 5 years old yet. Ridiculous. I no longer sing the praises of Pontiac.

- , Martin, GA, USA